This huge pack includes tons of different pixel-art texture tags for your server's ingame chat - pre configured using ItemsAdder! Categories include administration/staff tags, donator tags, RPG/role tags, rarity tags, icon tags (stars and arrows), gamemode tags, and all sorts of other misc. tags such as menu and guide. Easy drag-and-drop install allowes for simple use anywhere in your server with our premade resource pack configuration. Spice up your NPC's, ranks, titles and text-based GUI's!
Over 500 icons included to make your chat better.*
Spice up your ingame chat with colorful unique icons. Players who see bright colors for donator ranks are more likely to want to donate to your server too - it works as built-in chat advertising!
What you get after purchase:
- 72 pixel art, Minecraft-sized icons, covering all sorts of categories.
- 7 color variations (red, purple, pink, gold, blue, green and grey) of each icon, making for over 500 files in the zip.
- All 500+ icons PRE-CONFIGURED in an ItemsAdder setup. Simply drag and drop the data file into your ItemsAdder plugin and you're done!
- A PREMADE, ready-to-go MC resource pack to view the icons ingame using special characters found in the file. Please read the README file for instructions on where to find the special characters (to copy and paste), how to configure your preferred colors, and more information!
NOTE: This resource does not come with an Oraxen or ItemsAdder premade configuration - but you should easily be able to do it yourself with the icons provided in this pack.
If you plan on making an Oraxen or ItemsAdder configuration with these icons, I will provide this resource to you for free in return for access to that configuration. I would like to include it in this resourcepack in the future. Contact me at Wonder#0513 to discuss.
- Drag and drop data file into ItemsAdder plugin file. Run /iazip.
- Once icons are loaded, view all of their codes with the emoji book using /e ingame.
- As a general rule, to see any of the icons, type :imagename-color: and it will show up. For example, if you type :ace-pink: in a rank name, you will get the Ace icon in pink color.
The colors you can choose from (no capitals) are red, grey, pink, purple, green, blue, and gold. Any icon name you type in can be tagged with one of those and it should show up. For example, :ace-grey: should also work, except you will get the icon in the color grey instead of pink.
*72 unique icons, with 7 colors each, means you get over 500 icons total (including color variations).
-Up1 (UP icons are generic symbols for 5 ranks or tiers)